Saturday, March 04, 2006

Cutest nightmare

First crush tests many things. It is unnaturally hard to talk to someone that special. You think about her all the time. You friend know u think about her all the time. The worst and most interesting part is that she also knows. Still in someway most of the time this never proceed to talking level from the watching level. Prelude: One boy likes one girl in his school. The girl is both good looking and good in studies. The only chance the boy, think he has is somehow do better in examination than her. He is trying hard to do it. He is good in studies and only thing he now need is huge success in examination. Now the dream…



The result of the exams is out. I opened my report card with a lot of hope. … and ..and what I had flunked in English. Of all subjects …I failed in English. The world had lost it glory now. Everything was sucked up by some black hole into complete darkness. I can see her coming. She has got good grades and so she is happy. Oh god!!. she saw me. I have to run and hide but all I could do was to stand still. She came and for the first time she talked with me.

She asked me in the sweetest of voice I have ever hear “How you did?”

“I failed in English”. My voice was soaked up in tears.

She was shocked too. For a second her concern look gave me immense happiness. She is concerned about me. But again the thought that I flunked and had lost her forever caught me up. She was trying to console me. Her hand reached for my hand and her touch was saying that everything would be alright. Then she reached into her bag and pulled our her lunch box. She told me to cheer up and she offered me laddoo that too maner ka laddoo. I just hate maner ka laddoo. But this came from her hand. How can I refuse her. I somehow ate that one. She asked me how it was. I lied somehow it was nice and tried to smile. My smile was well reciprocated and she gladly offered me another saying if you like it this much, have one more. I woke up screaming… Glad there was no maner ka laddoo in my hand and I had not flunked in my exams but she was also not there….. :(


20 comments:

Aurora said...

maner ke ladoo

oh god meri hasi nahi ruk rehi

fail hone ka acha gift mila naa
kash doosara ladoo bhi khana padta toh maja aata :PPPPP

really yar this is cute one)))))

Voice said...

woh bhi kha leta woh larka.. [:)]
first line me hi to likha tha pehla pyar bahut kuchh karwa sakta hai

saurabh said...

u r damn lucky bastard.. u see it all in ur dreams..

lovely post
:)

Banvri said...

u know bhav ..jab i was reading this .. i was actually visualising u wid laddoo ..n can imagin the kinda of exp u hav in ur dream ...

n the crux is that u write so naturally ki pata hi nahin chalta ki kab u in reality n kab in dream ..n that shd be thr in every dream ki real wrld bhi kho jaye sapno ke un pyare rango mein ..


love this sweet n simple post but again this very good ..

n i cant resist to read ur post no matter how bsy i m :)

sonik said...

Damn hilarious. Hehehee. Your second post abt dream with a girl.

You had to eat laddoo in your dreams, what did have to do in reality? (You can tell that to me in pm if you want to).:P:P

Neways a real cute post.

Voice said...

@saurabh
u know...
thnx

@chitra
thnx chitra a lot. tumne bahut jyada tareef kar di... utne layak to hum hai nahi.

@sonik
it was nightmare and u saying hilarious. :P yes it was hilarious. reality me kuchh nahi hoga... agar kuchh hua will tell u :)


Thnx all for commenting

Absolutely Lost said...

this was really funny ... kaafi baar hota hai.
Once a chap ate karela ki sabji because he hated it and got a lot more by the aunty serving :p.
Remember this:
"When words fail short of expression,
Eyes do the magic."

Aurora said...

[i]pehla pyar bahut kuchh karwa sakta hai
[/i]

ab yeh mujhe kya pata experience logo ko poochna padega naa:PPPP

Avinash singh said...

I agree pehla pyar bahut kuch karwa sakta hai.. Rhtdm mein chicken tak kha liya to maner ke laddu to kha hi leta...

waise i m sure ki any one having this dream is the most kamina person.. he shud not have shared this one.. jalan hoti hai... aneway gd narration..

Voice said...

@abhinav
yes hota hai. even i eat karele ki sabjee pehle for the same reason. i will keep that eye thing in mind becoz while writing blog i really fail short of expressions.

@megha
tum bhi to experienced ho.tum hi bata do na plzzz

@avinash
maner ka laddo was almost like maddy's chicken for this boy. are jalan kaise hoti hai. good dreams are not that good becoz they are dreams and no one care for them

------------

Pratik Pandey said...

dude, it was a gr8 dream...

Mohan Kodali said...

roflol!!!


and i believe u want the dream to be a rear one for the sake of ladoo!! :P

Voice said...

thnx mona,chandu and pratik
yes chandu u r rite [:P]
jaroora wapas aieye mona

AJ ! Serendipity !!! said...

OMG !
So much for love
flunking and eating stuff u dont like
LOL :)

Psycho McCrazy said...

wow, nice dream.....

likhte raho yaar, been long since i saw a new post from ya...

too bad i get any dreams, or rather don't remember them.

Anonymous said...

thnx ajay and saurabh

~voice

Voice said...

test

Voice said...

test

Anonymous said...

ghg

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »